Type: GW 1530-425
Year of manufacture: 1979
Operating hours: approx. 7,150 blasting hours (from 2001 on)
1. support crane 2×3,2 to. with Truninger profile magnet system (optional)
2. 5 cross transports approx. 10,50 m
3. 13 m infeed roller conveyor
4. preheating furnace with 4×80 kW thermal power bottom/top
5. gietart blast machine GW 1530-425, year 1979, (W:1,5mxH0,4m), 4 x 18,5kW centrifuges
6. gietart painting center BJ 2000
7. drying tunnel approx. 10 m
8. chain conveyor approx. 13 m
9. color filter Donaldson Torit DFT 3-12 BJ 2000 incl. precoater
10. jet filter Donaldson Torit TD 6120 – 0 incl. afterfilter (police filter) for indoor installation
11. 13 m discharge roller conveyor
12. 5 cross transports approx. 6 m
13. crane installation 2×3,2 to. with Demag magnet installation (optional)
The complete plant was built in 2000 with Gietart and operated in single-shift operation until 08/2014.
As it was a continuous production, the production process was permanently maintained. Regular maintenance and repairs were carried out.
The plant was fully functional and can be inspected after consultation.
Spare parts are extensively available (drives, mechanical parts, wear parts for the blasting, paint, electrical area, brush set, bucket elevator rubber, manganese sheet etc.).
Individual sale after consultation detached from the plant possible.
PRICE: ON DEMAND