Since the original business idea in 2003 we have been intensively dealing with the subject “sale of used equipment”. The initial trial of various marketing models – mainly in e-commerce – led relatively quickly to today’s main business area: the brokerage of no longer needed operating materials (plant, machinery, accessories, etc.).
After some years of “experimenting” during the studies, the company was registered in the commercial register in 2008 as “sgr-products e.K.”. In the same year, owner Dipl.-Kfm. Sebastian Grafen completed his business studies at the University of Saarland. He wrote his diploma thesis in the field of media and communication management with the then appropriate topic: “Application scenarios for Web 2.0 technologies in online trade”.
As an owner-managed company – with the support of external service providers – we therefore have extensive theoretical and practical experience in the marketing of a wide range of equipment.
In addition to the principle of sustainability, we are motivated by the intensive and personal contact to our clients as well as a trusting and growing cooperation!
- 2003 – Foundation (Draudt & Grafen GdbR), original idea: online sales for private individuals
- 2004 – Participation in the ebay sales agent program
- 2008 – Entry “sgr-products e.K.” in the commercial register
- 2009 – Marketing for corporate customers, online shop support for retailers
- 2011 – Realignment to today’s core business segment “Industry, Banks and Service Providers
- 2012 – First marketing for medium-sized and large companies
- 2015 – Long-term framework agreement with production service provider
- 2019 – Expansion of the portfolio by the module “Organisation of dismantling and transport