Quantity: 2 pcs.
Year of construction: 2021
dimensions: 3900 x 3000 x 3300 mm
Paint: light gray RAL 7035
– 1 roof tarpaulin with flap and incorporated magnets to rest on a container roof
– 2 tarpaulins for the short sides á approx. 3,00 m lg
– 2 tarpaulins for one long side á ca. 1,95 m lg
– poles size 3,90 x 3,00 x 3,30/3,10 m – with 6 erection poles
– Accessories (guy ropes, pegs, swivels, 5 bags incl. labeling for tarpaulins and poles)
– 2 front tarpaulins made of DELLUPLAN lacquer light grey RAL 7035 with a polyglass window approx. 3.00 x 1.80 m starting at a distance of 1 m from the lower edge
– 4 roof struts similar to no. 1 from the sketch, but with U-shaped supports on both sides and securing screws at the bottom
– 6 strips for connecting the sides and front tarpaulins made of DELLUPLAN lacquer light grey RAL 7035 with 50 mm loop tape on both long sides (self-adhesive hook tape 50 mm enclosed)
The tents were erected only once and are packed (see picture). The awnings were attached to sea containers as weather protection.
PRICE: ON DEMAND